Monday, January 18, 2010

French Pedicure Tip Guides?

I did my toes the other day and realized I was out of the tip guides. I have tip guides for my nails. Only thing is that they're curved so I cant use them for my toes. Ive searched online with Wal-Mart, Sally Hansen, Revlon, even Sally's. Cant find them. They were discontinued with Sally Hansen. I would like to know of a way that I can use something from around the house for tip guides or another site that I can order them from. Thanks alot in advance.





P.S. I dont like the tip guide pens. They're never even for me.French Pedicure Tip Guides?
I've been doing my own nails for about 5 months now and I dud use the tip guides but I lost mine. I got mine from Walgreens/CVS in the Kiss french nails kit. It came with white, clear and natural polish and the guides. But since I lost them I've been doing them free handed. It's really easy you should try it. Here is a link to youtube so that you can see how to do it. This is where I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment