Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can I still wear shoes with my french pedicure?

I am going to get a french pedicure tomorrow because I always wear flip flops and I want nice toes. I have to wear shoes to work though, so will it ruin the french pedicure? And when you get a french pedicure, they don't mess with your legs or anything do they? I have never had one done before and I am nervous.Can I still wear shoes with my french pedicure?
no u should go barefootCan I still wear shoes with my french pedicure?
nothing to be nervous about no pain what so ever


%26amp; yes you can wear shoes usually after it dries throughly


I love french pedicures its all I ever get....





have fun %26amp; enjoy
Yes you can it's completely fine .
nope they just do your nails


it should stay on but if your worried just put some top coat over it when you get home

No comments:

Post a Comment