Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are french pedicures out of style?

not french manicures. pedicures. are they out of style? how about in california? im going there soon...would a french pedicure looks weird? lol i kno this question is really stupid...Are french pedicures out of style?
no they arent out of style, and i live in california. but i personally dont think they are that cute. they look a little weird and they dont look good on toes but are still cute as manicures! try maybe a red for your toes, reds a classic and it looks cute with everything! have fun in cali btw ;)Are french pedicures out of style?
I don't think manicures ot pedicures ever go ';out of style,'; though I don't see many people walking around with them as much as I used to. But a pedi IS very glamorous in a subtle way, so I would say to go ahead and get one. No one in California will look twice at your toes if they do happen to notice.
I don't think they'll EVER be OUT of style. They are a CLEAN, GROOMED look that ALWAYS looks nice. However, I wouldn't EVER worry about what IS or ISN'T in STYLE as far as toes and fingers are concerned. Go with what looks best ON YOU hun.... =)
I live in california, and they are for sure still in style. Personally, i love them they are really cute. I don't like it as much on toes but it doesn't look bad.
im not from california but to me french pedicures are still in style! i even get them still! so dont worry...even if they may not be IN STYLE in california dont worry be different! :]]
I don't think so. I am almost eighteen and I still get them done. They look cute and match every outfit.
no


mot at a =============ll
No. Not out of style! It's just a personal preference is all.





:)


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment