Monday, January 18, 2010

French Pedicure?

Hey, I'm a 16 year old guy. I went over to my girlfriends house today and she gave me a french pedicure and painted my fingers hot pink, she said she wanted to practice (she takes cosmeotology at our school). Well I took the hot pink nailpolish off of my fingers before I left, but she wanted me to keep the french pedicure on my toes. She was like ';I kinda like you having a french pedicure, especially knowing that I did it for you';. I kinda like having the french pedicure too because I like the way they look. So my question is, should I keep the french pedicure on my toes, if both my girlfriend and I like it on me?French Pedicure?
Ehh, well, I guess it's really up to you; I personally wouldn't prefer a guy with the same pedicure I have. Especially french pedicures, but again, if you two like it..then keep it.French Pedicure?
do it only if that's what you want
That is disturbing
that's actually very common among straight guys, I personally know of a few guys who have had their nails painted toe nails for fun.
Dude, before you know it you'll be a cross-dressing homo !!!!
sure, why not?
if u r comfortable with then its fine
Well, that's rather interesting.....if you like it, leave it....that's the bottom line.....

No comments:

Post a Comment