Friday, January 15, 2010

Does anyone else think French pedicures are just wrong?

French manicures are pretty.


But when toenails grow long enough to be French pedicures, they're just gross and should be snipped off.





Anyone else agree? Or do you like them?Does anyone else think French pedicures are just wrong?
I think they're awful, they make the toenails look too long.Does anyone else think French pedicures are just wrong?
I don't think that you have to have long toe nails to get a french pedicure....at least I would never grow them out to give myself a french pedicure. With the white nail polish you can easily paint it on and give it the French look without having a long toenail. Just cuz you're painting a white tip onto the toenail doesn't mean the fake white tip has to be painted onto the natural white tip.
Susan is right, they don't have to be long to have that white strip painted on. I personally think that done right, they look pretty.


I'm with you on the long toenails being gross though!


The lady on the other side of my cubicle (I can see her sick A$$ feet from here) They're REALLY long %26amp; POINTY. EWWW


I hope they DO scratch her hubby though, either he knows they're gross %26amp; doesn't tell her, or he likes them. Either way, he deserves it.
Funny this should come up. There was an Indian woman in the airport with a really nice French pedicure. I liked it, my wife thought the same way you do.





If you're smashing your toes into a shoe, I agree that they may be too long. But, in warm climates when you wear sandals a lot, why not?





I still think it looked nice.
It's all about opinion. Personally, I think they're fine. I don't try to brag about much, but I have nice feet and I think French pedicures make them look even prettier. Now, if you grow your toenails really long and then cover it up with a French pedicure, that's pretty gross.
I like them. But I keep the white stripe at the end of the nail pretty thin, and make it go over the base of the nail a little bit. You can't tell unless you're inches away from your toes, but it looks very pretty!
I think they're pretty. But I have to admit, I'm talking about the kind that are painted on and are really just an illusion, rather than the true French. That way the nail remains short.
I think French manicures are cool! I think that toenails should be as long as the person wants as long as it doesn't hurt them, because that's when it grosses me out. :-)
Oh yes, gross.I saw a woman at the bank, her big toenail was so long it was at least an inch long if not longer. I wondered how she ever wears socks. Plus I feel sorry for her husband.
Personally, i think french pedicures look nice.. I get them all the time or do them myself.
I've never had a French Manicure. Probably never will. Especially on my toes..
i dont usually get french pedicures only french manicures =)
yeah gross
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment