Tuesday, January 19, 2010

French or American Pedicure for Men?

I am a 41 year old married male with three daughters who has secretly been polishing my toenails since I was a young boy. No one knows of my interest in this and I guess it could be characterized as a fetish but since I've been doing it for so long, it's probably beond that point. Anyway, I have recently been facinated with women who have the french pedicure on their toes. I understand that there is a different version of the french pedi called the American pedi. Does anyone know the difference and whether it would look appropriate on me????French or American Pedicure for Men?
The french pedicure involves a fleshtone base with white tips. The american manicure involves a more pink/pastel pink base with white tips. French manis/pedis look more natural, while american manis/pedis have a more dainty and feminine look.





Men can pamper themselves with manis and pedis just like a woman can. However, I personally find that men with white tips look strange. But fleshtone manis and pedis can look very nice!French or American Pedicure for Men?
I personally wear french pedi all the time. Haven麓t had any problem outside. Go for it.

Report Abuse



As a man, a pedicure does not sound appealing. In the professional world it is important for your cuticles to not show and neat nails.


With three girls, it can be surmised that you have been married for at least five years. Try to pick some of them up from your wife. Tips, that is. You never know, it may and some excitement. I have NO idea what a French Ped is and sure you are as manly as Jesse Ventura. But it doesn't sound right to me.


A slippery slope my friend. Best of luck and happy trails!
French pedicure for men??? YIKES!
uhhh just use clear polish.
woah.
ur weird man. really weird...


go get help

No comments:

Post a Comment