Monday, January 18, 2010

I want a french manicure and pedicure, how long does the varnish last before it chips?

If you have quite long nails you could have a natural nail overlay on your hands and toes! Its either gel or acrylic applied to your natural nails, without tips or sculpting, and it lasts for weeks and looks miles better than enamel!I want a french manicure and pedicure, how long does the varnish last before it chips?
You can actually get your own. White nail polish and clear (the proper french manicure ones) so when it chips, just over do it. I would say paying is best, especially when chinese people are working there (there so artistic!). Designs do last longer i think, as my sister goes in there for french manicures and they do mine free! Lol. I have like pink with flicks in the corner, etc.I want a french manicure and pedicure, how long does the varnish last before it chips?
When you get it professionally done it usually last 1 to 2 weeks depending on how ruff you are in your daily life. To make it last longer you can add your own clear coat every other day. I hope this helps!
It chips immediately when you open the door to the salon to leave, and then more when you try to open your car.
I think it depends on how hard you are on your hands and feet. Usually it last 1-2 weeks. If you get them professionally done you can get a gel over coat which will make it last a little longer
i find french manicure sexy
mine lasted bout a week last time

No comments:

Post a Comment