Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I get a French pedicure?

definitely!my friend taght me how to do it and it is so prettyShould I get a French pedicure?
yeahShould I get a French pedicure?
I think it would look very nice and they're pretty cheap as well.
they are a must get it done at a saloon and then go to walmart or Ross and get a SMALL BASIC ket. Get a cheap one and try doing it yourself at walmart you can get a nail guide sticker thingine so the white polish doesn't get masted up...oooo and when you go to the saloon (if you are a girl) please shave your legs because belive me some people go without shaving and its just gross...and make sure they keep your feel in the water for at east 15 min. and be relaxed when you go. Lastly, it will feel little weard at first to tickling but you will get used to it and believe me when they massage your feet and legs..it feels like aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh (do i have to say anything else)
yea its pretty and get like the little design on them 2!!!!!
yes, they're good....
yes
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment