Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Men: Tell me about French pedicures?

Do you like them? Hate them? Please tell me why, a guyfriend of mine says that he thought French pedicures were insanely sexy %26amp; they made him want to suck toes. What do you think?Men: Tell me about French pedicures?
French manies %26amp; pedies has a ';clean'; and ';classy'; look to them. Guys don't like nails that are dirty and stuff. So it gives them a fresh look on a ';dirty'; girl, if you know what I mean. Plus, they make the nail looks longer than they are %26amp; goes with whatever I am wearing. That's the only way I wear my nails.Men: Tell me about French pedicures?
He has a foot fetish. Women have other goodies that I like (T.A.L.P.). Feet aren't on the list.
Your friend probably has a foot fetish. I don't really care what a girl's toenails look like, as long as they aren't nasty.
I hate painted pedicures because they are nasty!


Feet sweat and they look raunchy when toenails are painted.


Also it's uncomfortable to have long toenails.
Sounds like your friend is into women's feet.
Not only do I not know what one is, I also don't care.





You should ask on the ';alternative lifestyle'; section if you want a man who's into such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment