Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guys with french pedicures?

GROSS!





A man should not be getting those in my opinion.Guys with french pedicures?
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Report Abuse


Guys with french pedicures?
ewww what the hell!





If hes gay then its w/e..but if hes straight my ';Gay-Dar'; is going off lol
No, no, no. If there is white visible anywhere on a guys nails (toes or fingers) it makes us ladies want to vomit all over him.
no white tips!!! but pedicures are definitly needed. just get the clear top coat.
Never see one before!
GOOD , AS LONG AS THE POLISH IS NUDE.
i like to call that gay. i.e. rainbow lovers
they r cool
Eww..gross!
NO!!!!!


My man can do them, on me. but if he EVER wears it himself, he's dead meat.


He's good at filling and applying arcrylics too.
Why not??? Why should the girls have all the fun!!!
Never *ever* a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. I like having a French pedicure, and I'm not gay. A French pedicure does not make you gay. I've been married 28 yes and have always gotten a French pedicure every summer for 14 yes. My wife likes me to, we get them together.

    ReplyDelete