Friday, January 15, 2010

French Pedicure Question?

I am thinking about getting a French Pedicure. My question is Can you get fill ins with a pedicure just like you get with a manicure? If so, About how much does a fill in cost with a french pedicure?French Pedicure Question?
With a french manicure you can get fill-ins because its acrillic. But with pedicures, they just paint the white strip on, you don't actually get the fake nail part. If it starts chipping, then you can just get another one or go over it yourself!French Pedicure Question?
ok with a french peicure u dont accully get tips or fake nails
Yeah You Can Get Fill Ins On A Pedicure It will Probably Coast Less Maybe Like $ 55.00
I hate the french pedicure, I don't think it looks fancy at all. use colors instead trust me it is much better

No comments:

Post a Comment