Monday, January 18, 2010

French Pedicure?

Hey, I'm a 16 year old guy. I went over to my girlfriends house last friday and she gave me a french pedicure and painted my fingers hot pink, she said she wanted to practice (she takes cosmeotology at our school). Well I took the hot pink nailpolish off of my fingers before I left, but she wanted me to keep the french pedicure on my toes. She was like ';We match now, I kinda like you having a french pedicure, especially knowing that I did it for you';. I kinda like having the french pedicure too because I like the way they look. So my question is, should I keep the french pedicure on my toes, if both my girlfriend and I like it on me?French Pedicure?
yes, who cares what people think...French Pedicure?
yeah ofcource, i mean if you both like it then ...why not?
WEIRD! take it off
Dude, if the peeps at school hear about this (and they will, trust me, your gf will NOT be able to keep THAT to herself!) then you are in for a major dissing...


do you really want to be known as ';Frenchie'; until you graduate?
weird, but go for it!
Definitely! If it's something special between you two. However, make sure no else sees that coz frankly, I would be shocked to see a guy wearing hot pink nails :p
ok I'm 16 and i would laugh so hard if i saw one of my friends with french pedicure....so if u and your gf really like it so much keep it....but make it your little secret...cause if anyone at your school finds out you're history ...
sure if both of u r comfortable
I guess you could if you like it. Personally I think I would ask my boyfriend if I could just paint his clear. Not a big fan of nail polish on guys.
Oh my god, seriously?!? Just the fact that you are even questioning this decision already means that, while liking the polish and all, you had some kind of reservation about leaving it on. I say go with your gut, because there is good reason for your hesitation!! You will be talked about. You will be laughed at. Your sexuality will be questioned. You are in high school, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment