Monday, January 18, 2010

Where is the cheapest place for acrylic overlays and french pedicures in the Southern, NH - Northern, MA area?

I need to get mani's and pedis for myself and all my BM's. I rarely get my nails done. I know there are some great places out there that have great service and great deals, it's just a matter of asking the right people.Where is the cheapest place for acrylic overlays and french pedicures in the Southern, NH - Northern, MA area?
Thats nice of you to treat ur party!!! However, steer clear of the cheapest places. They don't always clean out the bowls and stuff, use used razors for removing callused feet, and can cause fungus if they dont use the right things when getting acrylics. You should ask someone who you run into around your city. Anyones advice from here wouldnt give u a view of their work. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment