Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can kids around 11 get french manicures and pedicures?

Yeah, if you can pay...Can kids around 11 get french manicures and pedicures?
yesss i used to get those all the time !!





and you can also buy french manicure sets that you can do on your own


its really eassy





you put that white strip of tape on your nail and paint the rest of the nail and you keep on doing it on all your nailsCan kids around 11 get french manicures and pedicures?
sure they can. i used to do it all the time for my clients little girls when they would bring them to the shop:) - just the nail polish though, no acrylics.
is this nail varnish or acriylic ? do not get acriylic nails they do so much dzamage in the long term but if its varnish they will look super cute go for a little glitz on the top so they dont look boring x
Yes! of course! My cousin got her ears peirced when she was a baby, same type of thing...plus who doesn't like french manicures and pedicures?!
Well, obviously you can, that question shows that you are 11.
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y NOT????????????????? I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv mani-pedis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?Go 4 it they feel AWESOME:)!!!!!!!!!


Hope This Helps:)))))))))))))))))))))
Yeah, im going to be 12 in like practically a month,and I have been getting them since i was 9!





xoxo


Marcella
yeah, anywhere, i guess, malls, stores near by....
theres no age limit. %26amp; i've seen like 2nd graders with acrylics.
Yeah I took my niece to get a manicure/pedicure the other day. She's 8.
yepp theyy sure can... =)
yup
yeahh of course!(:
yes, but not full sets of course lol
yes!! please anser my question i need help just click my name then my quesitons
course! I started doing that when i was like 6 haha!
yes my cousin is 9 and she got some....they look really good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment