Monday, January 18, 2010

Lesbian ladies do you like to get french manicures and pedicures?

Or do you even like to get your nails done?Lesbian ladies do you like to get french manicures and pedicures?
I don't get the french.. But i do get manicures and pedicures regularly. Clear nail polish only, i just like my hands and feet to look nice and clean!





Now my girlfriend on the other hand being that she is a major femme, does the french mani and pedi, of course I pay for it.Lesbian ladies do you like to get french manicures and pedicures?
Nope.


I hate people touching my feet and im not particularly bothered about having my nails done. I don't think that's to do with the fact that im a lesbian, I think its because im not really that bothered over how my nails look lol





=)
I love getting pedicures, even though I've only ever gotten 3 in my life. I always get french on my toes.


don't get my nails done since I'm a dental assistant, no point, wash them too much and wear gloves all the time.
i don't get my fingernails done anymore, but i do love getting pedicures in the summertime. i don't do the french pedicure though. i always get a solid, dark color like navy or black.
During the summer months I do get regular pedicures, because I live in my Birkenstock sandals. I also keep clear polish on my fingernails, but don't get them professionally done. :)
I prefer just to keep my fingernails neat, clean and trimmed. And I pedicure my toes myself, but I prefer different reds.
Yes, mani-pedi woman here!
I do both :-)
I just got mine done last night.


My nails are now a fabulous fuchsia. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment