Tuesday, January 19, 2010

French Pedicure?

Hey, I'm a 16 year old guy. I went over to my girlfriends house last friday and she gave me a french pedicure and painted my fingers hot pink, she said she wanted to practice (she takes cosmeotology at our school). Well I took the hot pink nailpolish off of my fingers before I left, but she wanted me to keep the french pedicure on my toes. She was like ';We match now, I kinda like you having a french pedicure, especially knowing that I did it for you';. I kinda like having the french pedicure too because I like the way they look. So my question is, should I keep the french pedicure on my toes, if both my girlfriend and I like it on me?French Pedicure?
I do nails at a high class salon, and I have done many men's nails. If you want my personal opinion, I would suggest one of 2 things. If you like it, don't worry about others and go with your preference. However- do remember that polish does eventually chip and come off, or show that polish was applied. Maybe have her try a ';natural'; French where she 3 way buffs the nails to give the extra smooth texture and shine, and use a white under nail pencil to bring out the white naturally, under the nail. This way, there is no fear of people seeing chipped toes, and you may like the easier maintenance as well. You can get a 3 way buffer for less that a dollar at Sally's beauty supply, and you can also get the pencil, which resembles a white eyeliner stick there too for cheap. Either way, you are taking care of your nails, and you are a guy! Two thumbs up for you!French Pedicure?
I adore getting my nails done, just color, pedicures, manicures whatever, but Im not so sure how it would look on a guy..but if you like it, KEEP IT who caes whatothers think!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> (HELP ME)
Hummm...Okay~
guess if you're both liking it and no one else see's it it's fine - well it's fine if 'others' see it .. but they might not be as 'accepting'....
Babi. I Say So Whatever Floats Ya Boat! Just dont show anyone else! lol. If thats what you and the girl that s opinion is the only one you should care about (ya Girlfriend), likes it, then hey keep it!!!
sure

No comments:

Post a Comment