Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do you think about french pedicures?

yay or nay?What do you think about french pedicures?
I actually saw on Tyra Banks today that this lady had contracted a flesh eating bacteria from the jets in the throne type chairs. I think they look nice though.What do you think about french pedicures?
Yay .... Only for special occasions - give that classy look!
Yay...





until they're OLD. Then they get all gray and NASTY.
yay!!!! i love it!!!! i always get a french pedicure=)
I like them for special occasions (big party, wedding, graduation, etc) but if you have one all the time it seems kind of over-the-top, or even snobby (like a status symbol)


but only if worn ALL THE TIME, otherwise, i think it's cute.
yay they look nice and will never get old always on style
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think that great for manicures but its trashy for pedicures. try a bright colors instead.
love em' my cousin does my nails for me(she's works in a nail solon) haa haa i get them for free : D
total yay guys love it
YAY! but they seem to get ugly after a couple of days...so you need to keep getting them done
I think they're cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment