Monday, January 18, 2010

Question about French Pedicure.?

Hi I was wondering does anyone know if my toenails should be short or should I let them grow some before going and getting a French Pedicure ? I've never had a Pedicure but I wanna get it done with the French tips :-) Thanks for reading.Question about French Pedicure.?
As a licensed nail tech, I would suggest letting them grow, but just enough to give your pedicurist something to work with. I find that doing a French pedicure can be tricky for me to do and if the nail is too short, it's not very convincing as it looks like the white of your nails start too early on your toe.Question about French Pedicure.?
I CANT TALK ABOUT FEET !
a women here died after getting a pedicure (she got a bad infection) i wouldnt get one to begin with
I would not let your toe nails grow too long. i have seen them on women and they have normal length toenails. But i do think it looks good. Go for it...
i think they should be longer rather than short cuz then i looks better and its easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment