Monday, January 18, 2010

Would you let your guy get a french pedicure on his toes?

If he has nail fungus, yes.





I also have difficulty with anyone who ';lets'; their significant other do something...truly a control issue.Would you let your guy get a french pedicure on his toes?
Well, Im not gay. Im in a great marriage. I have a french pedicure. I do not, however, let my clients know or family that would not understand. Im a success in life and not homophobic. It does not define who you are. Oh, an a note: would you believe I am a conservative republican..? Don't judge...

Report Abuse


Would you let your guy get a french pedicure on his toes?
I have a difficult time with anyone who ';let's'; their significant other do something...it tends to tell me that there is some control issues.





With that being said, find out if he needs a skirt, too....j/k
Sure why not what is a little fun in the world.
Heck (refraining from another word) NO
Very interesting answers. I am a guy and love to crossdress. I was married and perhaps the downfall to it was that I did ask her permission. I should have just done it, with or with out her permission. Perhaps she would have respected me more.
Its strange that you pose this question as if you would be letting him or not letting him do something. They are his toes, so he can do with them what he wishes. Some people will do things that embarrass us becuase we try so hard to control their behaviour. You can鈥檛 control another person, you can control how you react to them.





You will be either comfortable with the idea or not. If you are uncomfortable with the idea, then tell him and ask him for his reasons for wanting a french pedicure. You might be surprised.
That sounds a little wierd. It's OK to look after your feet but it's not OK to gove overboard!
';Let'; your guy? I do not own a person so I cannot ';give permission'; for him/her to do anything.





Young adults confuse the relationship by thinking that allowing their significant others to control these behaviors is an indication that they care. Beware. This is the beginning of a serious control issue.





Ask someones opinion on whether you should cut you hair but it is your hair...you make the decision. The same with this pedicure. The toes belong to the young man. Is he strong enough to withstand the teasing he will receive in gym class?
i don't think it's a matter of 'letting' him; it's up to him. but rather, i think it's more about how you feel about it.


what are you concerned about? do you think he may be gay? or just a little different?


no big deal really, a little odd maybe, but who cares?!!
nopes!!!!!!!!!!
This may sound a little naive to some of you more ';wise to the ways of the world'; but i would have thought a pedicure is a pedicure, be English,German or even french i wouldn't have thought there was any difference
hopefully I'd never be involved with someone who wanted a french pedicure...
you should love him anyway
if his feet look really bad then i would say yes but if they are just normal then no thats wierd
NO WAY!! a regular one, sure, but a french???


You should def. watch him.


and anyway when you say ';let'; it's like a control type thing...the fact that he would ';let'; himself do it is sad enough. Are you noticing any signs of cross dressing too?
HELL NO
NO WAY!!!! I think thats a little too much for a guy!
whadda ya mean 'let'? they're his toes.........at least it would show the man is concerned about hygiene.
yes
Only if I was gay.....which I'm not
maybe he is trying to tell you something
No indeed! That is too funny! I would think he is ill.
no way

No comments:

Post a Comment