Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I got a pedicure, the french tips ..I hate feet, why do men like looking at womens feet?

How long have we known each other? Have I ever looked at your feet? no. I only look at your two large and lovely ... eyes.





Peace, babe!I got a pedicure, the french tips ..I hate feet, why do men like looking at womens feet?
Cos women`s feet are lovely!I got a pedicure, the french tips ..I hate feet, why do men like looking at womens feet?
If they are looking at the feet they must be gay. It sure isn't what I look at
I dont understand why girls are always saying I hate feet but yet you go to so much trouble and time and work all trying to make your feet look pretty. Now you must want people to notice and say wow you have gorgous feet. That way maybe you didnt waste all that time and money. Personally I think womens feet are amazing and I stare whenever I get the chance if they are pretty of course I like to stare because Im attracted to womens feet because they can be so gorgous like a face or breats, butt ect.
We spend some much time grovelling there that sometimes we just have to look.





May I kiss your feet Mistress?
Sweetheart, you're hanging out with the wrong guys. I don't think that I've EVER cared what a woman's feet looked like. As long as they don't stink, I ain't worried. My focus is on, err, other assets.
because womens feet smell good and are good looking but im not like that
Yeah, you hate them until some guy (like me) would take your pretty feet and carress them, rub them, kiss them, lick them and suck your toes like little lollipops! As far as men liking to look at women's feet, let me tell you that women's feet our not our primary point of interest...we're just men and we have a penis. If it looks good...WE WANT IT...and...WE DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS! But, that's the key point...it HAS TO LOOK GOOD! What more needs to be said? Now, the real question is if you hate feet so much, why did you spend the time and money for a pedicure...huh?
my ex hates feet too, he thinks everyone should wear socks all the time
I think it's one of their fetishes.
I think pretty feet are really sexy! I like french tip pedicures. If all a man is interested in is the feet, that probably isn't too healthy, but if a sexy lady has sexy feet, why not enjoy it?





But why do you hate feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment