Monday, January 18, 2010

Are French manicures/pedicures fashionable in the Fall?

I don't get my nails done very often, but when I do, I like to go for the classic French manicure or pedicure because I like for my nails to look clean and nice, but not flashy. Since it is about to be Autumn, would it still be considered fashionable to get a French manicure or pedicure, or should I save the French mani and pedi for Spring and Summer?Are French manicures/pedicures fashionable in the Fall?
French's can be done at anytime, any season. Like you said, they aren't really ';flashy'; and pretty much neutral. I say go for it.Are French manicures/pedicures fashionable in the Fall?
Hot pink and black nails are in this Fall, however a French manicure is pretty timeless so you can never go wrong with it!
honey, french manicures/pedicures are fashionable anytime ;D
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment