Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you feel about french pedicures???

I think they are the best kind of manicure you can get. They don't clash with any outfit and it will always be in style.How do you feel about french pedicures???
i think that they look really sophisticated. i love them.How do you feel about french pedicures???
It's the only kind I get. Looks neat and clean...
super cute, matches every outfit, lasts almost forever.
Totally hot right now!!! Love it :)
i have one right now, i love them, they alwys mtach, always look good, and give a more polished/expensive look for longer
I didn't used to like them, but now I think they're kind of cute.
in my opinion, they r pretty dang sweet. i personally cant go n e where w/out atleast a polish job on my feet. my toes r so ugly w/out it. lol. i love blue tips and pink tips the best.
-me:I like them . I have one now. they are cool why?





-my friend:Why did you even ask that if you like it then you get it !
love them!
very clean and well kept is what i think when i see french nails class!
LOVE EM
I like them because they are:


- neat


- long lasting


- match with anything


- and super cute


you cant go wrong with a french.
I love French manicure!





They are very natural, subtle and elegant. For daily wear, its ideal. Not too loud and it looks professional. Furthermore, even if it chips, its not as obvious as when colours chip.





Most of my stewardess friends prefer french to normal manicure too!
never seen them
theyre awesome. theyre nice and clean.
I like them and think they are very classy unless your nails are really long. Then nothing can make your nails look classy.
I only like french manicures...sorry... french pedicures look cheap. I recommend a pink pedicure!! so cute =D
cheap and tacky. reminds me of the working girls out on the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment