Monday, January 18, 2010

Do men ever get French pedicures?

I'm not talking about gay men, I'm talking about the average successful heterosexual man above 40 years of age. Do men ever get French pedicures?
No. Most probably don't even know what one is. I don't like them myself--the half white/half colored nails look weird to me. I think women get pedicures to make themselves feel good, because most guys either don't care one way or the other, or don't like them. To each their own.





Gays don't get them (none that I know anyway), but cross-dressers and transgendered people might have them. I'm curious about how this question came up? :-)Do men ever get French pedicures?
Yes! I get mine feet done every now and then. No big deal. The wife like it.

Report Abuse



No!!! Gay men don't even get them.
I hope not
no
umm no
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment