Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I get a French pedicure even though I am a guy? No I am not gay!?

simple, if you want it go do it. questioning your own feeling will not make it betterShould I get a French pedicure even though I am a guy? No I am not gay!?
Personally, i think that if you really want one for yourself, then go for it. But if you cant handle the insults and crude comments, then you may want to go with a normal plain pedicure. Most people do find the french pedicure to be alot more leaning towards the feminine side. :]





xox Brittany xoxShould I get a French pedicure even though I am a guy? No I am not gay!?
no
No, it's not for men.
Why are you asking this question again? Were you not satisfied with the responses you received already?
no
People will think your gay but what you can do just put colorless


nail polish that will do the trick.
A simple pedicure will do, not a french pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment