Monday, January 18, 2010

Why do women get french tip pedicures?

I like French manicures, but those white tips look weird on toes, plus it makes your toe nails too long. Just a thought!Why do women get french tip pedicures?
i think they look cute with black flip flops also. i don't have very long toe nails so it gives the allusion i do. looks great w/ a french manicure in summer on the beach!Why do women get french tip pedicures?
I get french tip pedicures and it doesnt make my toe nails look too long. My toes actually look super cute against black flip flops with it done. But lately i've been getting solid colors done more.
I absolutely hate a french pedicure, especially on really small, short toe nails. I don't get it either.
some people have long toes.


i happen to have short cute toes and a french pedicure looks darling on my feet. (i have pretty cute and soft feet).
i dont think that at all. its great because it looks great with any kind of heels and matches pretty much any color you choose for your hands(other than french tip.)
i think your feet look gorgeous after a french pedi......just my opinion!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment