Monday, January 18, 2010

I got my 12 year old brother a French pedicure. He likes it, but I would still like some advice.?

The French pedicure was actually by acident, the lady who did his nails automatically did it.I got my 12 year old brother a French pedicure. He likes it, but I would still like some advice.?
hes not gay... there are hygenic straight men just like there are some dirty gay men... stereotype much? He will be fine, and if he is gay, it has nothing to do with getting a pedicure when he was 12...I got my 12 year old brother a French pedicure. He likes it, but I would still like some advice.?
I do not see how you could have toenails long enough for a french pedicure. They have to stick out from your toes like razors or something. How can you wear socks and shoes and have toenails like that?
ure werid leave ure 12 year old brother alone. Ure just dying to have him be jumped
It's his decision and if he likes it let him keep it, even if it is feminine.
Dude, if he likes it he should keep it. It doesn't mean he's gay. The only way you can be gay is to have sex with another man...it has nothing to do with hygiene or fashion.





All these people bashing him are homophobic retards. And most homophobes have a least some gay tendencies themselves. After all, we hate most in others that which we fear most in ourselves.
sorry but advice on what?
he might have gay tendencies
I don't think he's gay maybe he's just a little feminine when it come to hygiene and beauty.
what the hell??
I doubt anyone will be looking at his toenails long enough to notice the manicure. It's better than the horney-toed guys at my school (one of the few things I hate about summer).
I have been doing nails and pedicures for 17 years..and have done pedi's on many men I highly recommend them for men...not boys. I say no !!! remove the polish...unless one has toe nail conditions which have made them seriously discolored..do not put a french on them. if you opt to still want this I suggest this...have them put a base polish{which usually dries with no shine} on them then a very light translucent white on the tips then another coat of base...you want a dull base so they dont shine. Its a more manly approach to this .
Your BROTHER had a French pedicure and manicure? Are you sure that this isn't wrong? First of all he is boy and secondly he is too young... Please use your mind and think logical...pls
how is this a question
hey! it is okie for guys to get manicures/ pedicures nowadays rite?! for his age, it might be a little too young.. bt no harm.. who noes, u might be on the rite track of gettin him to be a fine young man who noes how to groom himself nicely! hmm.. it may be ok to get him a french pedicure, bt no varnish on it? boys at his age might nt be able to reason things out.. n might be full of qns, n nt even noe y he liks it in the first plc..
u should also get one

No comments:

Post a Comment