Friday, January 15, 2010

What about black women with french pedicure?

is it sexy i say so black chicks are sexyWhat about black women with french pedicure?
We meet again. You know I love ya really; Someone has to.What about black women with french pedicure?
To answer your question about why I don't tend to hang with many blacks, I was raised in Detroit and had many black friends growing up, but I was always a bit different regarding my tastes in music, clothes and outlook on life. When I went up North to college, I was exposed to many different people - people I would have never met living in the inner city. It was then that I really began to be more comfortable with the person I was, not the stereotypical black girl people expected me to be. It was only natural to gravitate more to whites because we shared the same interests. Do YOU know any blacks who listen to Pantera, Sytem of a Down, Metallica, Disturbed, Pink Floyd, The Doors etc? I don't. I had piercings at one time and even fronted a rock band. I still have two black friends that I grew up with, but the rest have either just went their own way or changed faces. It's common in the black community for blacks to be envious of other blacks who are in college, talk with good diction and who value integrity, education and values. It's very sad but that's my experiences and I grew up in Detroit, one of the most segregated cities in the country. So, it's not that I try to hang around whites. It just happens that way. I have a couple black friends out here in the suburbs who I know, but not a lot of blacks live here.





Does that help to answer your question, darling??
this question is weird. thanks ofr the free points

No comments:

Post a Comment