Monday, January 18, 2010

Should I get a French pedicure even though I am a guy? No I am not gay!?

Yes, you should. There is nothing wrong with getting a pedicure; it's not a gay thing. LoL.Should I get a French pedicure even though I am a guy? No I am not gay!?
Yes, I think a man is sexy when he take good care of themselves. And it also is very healthy to take care of your feet. Remeber feet are a part of the body too.

Report Abuse


Should I get a French pedicure even though I am a guy? No I am not gay!?
im a cd and i get them all the time doesn't mean you are gay
no, french nails are ugly, go with a clear polish or no one will believe you're not gay (me included)
Do it only if you like Madonna.
What does being gay have to do with french pedicures?





A gay man would have far too much self respect to get a french pedicure anyway.
Why would a ';straight'; guy post grooming questions in the gay section?
Hey--it's your life--you do what makes you happy. You're not hurting anybody..sounds fine to me.
What the hell does a pedicure have to do with being gay?
Nothing wrong with that! I work in the salon industry, and more men are getting a variety of services including their nails, brow waxing, etc. The women like a well kept man!

No comments:

Post a Comment