Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do you think about French Pedicures?

Likes? Dislikes?What do you think about French Pedicures?
pros: classy, pretty, go with everything, very clean looking





cons: after getting them done they dont last as long because white can chip, but you can retouch sometimes pretty easily








they're my favorite type when i get my nails done. they jsut look niceWhat do you think about French Pedicures?
I have to have my French manicures and pedicures. I used to wear bright red on my tootsies, but agree that nothing else looks so clean and classy. A tip to make it last longer: Apply a clear coat yourself over the professional polish a day later, or have the salon put a clear coat of gel over your nails...or wear gloves when you do housework...and no nail nibbling. (:
I have one right now. Just gave it to myself about 20 minutes ago actually. French manicures/pedicures are so classy, they go with anything and anyone can pull it off. Its a nice treat to yourself to go to a salon and get it done but its easy enough to do yourself. I almost always have french on my fingers and toes. I love it!
I like the fact that it looks really classy.


the only thing that I really don't like about it is that it doesn't last long.
i love them i get them all the time sometimes i even get the tips in different colors like HOT PINK
i always get french tip. It makes you look classy and clean. They are cute %26lt;3
there totally cute and classy
LOVE THEM! They look so classy, and go with anything.
i like them, i've always wanted to get one

No comments:

Post a Comment