Tuesday, January 19, 2010

French manicures & pedicures?

Are they in or Out?





I still love them, I do my own French manicures %26amp; got a French pedicure about a week %26amp; a half ago.





What do you think of them?French manicures %26amp; pedicures?
I admire people that can do their own, because I can't seem to do em on my own, maybe I just don't have the patience haha. I think they look really classy and they work with anything. It's great to experiment with different coloured tips instead of using white all the time. You should try red or hot pink, that would look really cool and different.French manicures %26amp; pedicures?
i luv french manicures


they go with like every outfit and every occasion





try them with like a different colored tip!


maybe black or red or like hot pink!


it looks wayy cute





and then like underneath the nail do like a glitter silver line or somethingg if u wantt=]
fantastic!!!!!!!!!! they match with anything
in


they are classics, so they are always in

No comments:

Post a Comment