Monday, January 18, 2010

Should I get a French tip pedicure or use a solid color like pink?

I am a transsexual and I want to please my Mistress.Should I get a French tip pedicure or use a solid color like pink?
Is a French Tip anything like a French Kiss?





I mean, do they put it on with their tongues, or anything?Should I get a French tip pedicure or use a solid color like pink?
french tips are so pretty....I like them on my toes too;) good luck and whatever makes you and your mistress happy;)
French tips rock! I'd go with them.
Fench tips are good.
Solid pink- first pedi of the year should always be a fun color- there's plenty of time for serious nails as the year progresses.
how about the french tips style with the pink tips instead of the cream/white colour that is normally used...





maybe some rhinestones on the big toe...





i just love pedicures...mmmmmmm





hope your mistress and you have fun! 8-)
Are you serious--your mistress???Just ask your mistress that would be easier to find out what he/she likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment