Monday, January 18, 2010

French pedicure?

Has anyone had a french pedicure done? I really want to get one, but one of my friends went to a local nail studio and they add ';fake nails'; to her toes nails to do the french pedicure. Is this standard? I dont want fake nails on my toesFrench pedicure?
just go and ask for a french pedicure. if you don't ask them to put acrylics, they wont do it. i agree with you, i hate fake nails too....i mean they look fake, + they are disgusting when it's time to refill them yuk.French pedicure?
no standart french pedicure is nails with white ends.
Just ask them not to add acrylics. I get them all the time WITHOUT acrylics (they usually only add acrylics to manicures, not peddies). They are my favorite because they're simple but cute and go with everything. You don't have to get fake nails put on your toes...unless they're damaged or something. Just tell the pedicurists (or whatever you call them!) not to add anything on your toes except the polish. You'll like it, trust me!
no theres a diffrence you can get a french with your real nails or you can get accrilics (fake nails) with french
that sounds completly rediculous. they dont add fake nails to your toes. they simply paint them and add a white line at the bottom
no just ask for a french manicure on your toes...they won't put fake nails unless u ask them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment