Monday, January 18, 2010

Why do women get french pedicures?

Why intentionally create an illusion that your toenails are real long and nasty? Colored nails look so much better!Why do women get french pedicures?
they look neater.


same with frnech manicures. they look neater and more classyWhy do women get french pedicures?
I know what you mean. French pedicures and manicures are so damn ugly. I don't understand the appeal at all. I love nail polish though. Pretty colors! Wheee!
so my mani pedis will match silly! i actually got a matching french mani pedi yesterday :]
i completely agree. they are soo ugly and fake looking. Every girl i see that has them looks like they want to have the same generic look.
Lol.


So true.


:D
Maybe to stab people
I'm a woman and I've never been able to figure this out. If they want their nails long just grow them out. Do you know how much money they would save if they did that?
i dont like it period..even on finger nails...its so old to me.
i dont know.....its kinda weird if u ask me..
I agree, it's weird.
nah i like french toes! it makes it look so much fresher in someway hahah
ewhh i agree with the long toe nails.. thats gross..


but french mani and pedis are very classy...


not all time.. its cute to have them once in a while you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment