Monday, January 18, 2010

French pedicure toenails?

can i just buy fake nails to make my toe nails have that french pedicure look? i'm horrible at doing it myself...French pedicure toenails?
walmart, target, rite aide, walgreens anywhere sells them. I like BROAD WAY or KISS brands. I like KISS a little better. The nails have applying tabs on the ends of the nails, that you just snapp off after applying the nails. Plus KISS nails are shorter, less filing.


PRICE: $5 to $6.00


Mine stay on for a month.French pedicure toenails?
yes you can; my friend does it all the time!


i personally don't like them thought, cuz the ends are sorta rounded off and your toenails look like ovals! but thats just me; my friend seems to like them!
Yup they sell them in drug stores everywhere
go to the salon ..they'll do it for youu!

No comments:

Post a Comment