Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls...do you like to get pedicures? What is your favorite color? I love french pedis :)? ?

Yeah, I like getting plain pink with a design on the big toe and I also like getting french pedicures. : ) Girls...do you like to get pedicures? What is your favorite color? I love french pedis :)? ?
No. I alway feel really embarrassed, cause I feel that my feet are really ugly. I avoid flip flops a lot. I just do it myself.





1. File


2. Scrub with warm water with baking soda (whitens), using a nail brush (only on nails)


3. Soak for 10 min in hot mint tea (3 bags, medium bowl)


4. Scrub dead skin cells off with a mixture:





1/2 cup of granulated sugar


1 tbsp of olive or canola oil


juice from 1/2 a lemon





5. Wash off with mint tea


6. finish with a little olive oil


7. put in a cotton sock for the night


8. enjoy you soft feet! Girls...do you like to get pedicures? What is your favorite color? I love french pedis :)? ?
i love love love pedicures... but i hate when they use that thing to get the dead skin off of your foot. it tickles, its gross, and it hurts for days ! i like to get french pedis and manis, but i also like super bright colors, like neon or something. bright colors with black designs are awesome !! :)
I just got a pedi yesterday. =) It's a dark, sparkly purple. I love getting jewel tones, they look great with my skin tone. The color I had before was red. It was really pretty. But my favorite color is this beautiful sparkly teal.
i love getting a pedicure!





i hate to say, i do not like a french pedicure


i think it looks weird, but everyone else loves them!





i like a french manicure, but i don't like the look of the french pedi on my feet





;)
i never really got a pedicure before, my favorite color nailpolish is black.





=)





answer mine pretty please?=


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Yes, I love to get pedicures. My favorite summer color is OPI Cha-ching Cherry while my favorite winter color is OPI Smokin' in Havanna.
I like to get french pedicures also but i usually add color for the tip. I like neon colors and dark colors. I usually get white, black, brown, or pink.
I enjoy the occasional pedicure. (not very often though)


I like a french pedicure with black instead of white.
yes i also love the french in pink and white tip it also matches all your outfits... but i also love colored ones
YES.


its an obsession.


BRIGHT colors:) hot pink, coral, orange, orangy pink :)


the spa is loooooove


it only costs me $15 while it costs the other clients $60 +
I loooove getting pedicures!! I usually get light pink, or a cute bubblegumish pink with a white flower in the corner=)
I love getting my toenails painted red! It's my favorite color, and actually looks cute! lol! :]
I love getting pedicures!!!! I really like a bright color with a flower design on my big toe nail.
french, white, blue, pink, red, i love colors!
Yes I do, but I don't have a favorite color because I like so many.
yes!


i like to get my toes like a really bright neongreen color!


it stands out and looks really cute!
French pedicure as well [[:
PITCH BLACK! :D
midnight blue and black

No comments:

Post a Comment