Thursday, January 14, 2010

What should a guy say when asking for a French pedicure?

My goodness! Seriously, people. How you groom your toenails has NOTHING to do with who you may or may not be attracted to romantically. Get over it!





To the OP - just say ';I'd like a French pedicure.'; Personally, I think they look awful on everyone... I always think that people who have them have really long, talon-like toenails... but whatever floats your boat.What should a guy say when asking for a French pedicure?
something french?What should a guy say when asking for a French pedicure?
';I'm a flaming homosexual and want you to fancy my toes, please.';
The guy should probably say: ';Excuse me sir, I'm not sure if this makes me gay, but can you lavish my toe nails by giving me that exquisite French pedicure. It would look good with my Jimmy Choo strappy shoes and Prada sandals.';





then if they gave you a really amazing pedicure service, you should give them a good tip then thank them by saying: ';Ooooh! This is sooo fabulous! Mah-velous my dearie! I'll see you again! Ta-taa, dah-ling! Mwah-mwah (slight peck on the cheeks).';





Peace! :)
I knew a guy once who got a french pedicure. I believe he said ';Gimme a french pedicure';.


As a side note, that man is now a woman :\
Er.......'Can I have a French pedicure please?'
just say i want french manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment