Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does anyone have any pictures or ideas for a french pedicure/manicure with gold included in the design??

I'm wearing a tangerine and gold dress for my prom on friday and I want a nail design with gold in it. Help me!Does anyone have any pictures or ideas for a french pedicure/manicure with gold included in the design??
My friend has a cheetah design on her nails. The background color is orangy and then there's a strip of gold on the tips. The cheetah spots looked nice. I'm not a fan of fake nails usually, but her nails were cute. Just make sure the nails aren't too long! It'd look tacky.Does anyone have any pictures or ideas for a french pedicure/manicure with gold included in the design??
ooh well with the tips being white you can get a strip of gold at the bottom of the white part with streaks of gold and white going along the bottom of your nail. hope your prom is very awesome!
Well instead of the white stripe across the top you could do a gold stripe. I saw it in a magazine and fell in love with it. But it has to be the right shade of gold nail polish to look right.
If you love the look of a French manicure, try tipping your nails with gold instead of white and a clear top coat instead of pink or neutral. A gold French manicure can work for anyone!


http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Make_Gold鈥?/a>





This is all I could really find online but you could try a regular french and then right below the white do a gold line. Good luck!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment